Monday 21 May 2018

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY

Hi Everyone,

It looks as though we're going to be having another good week weather wise here in the UK.  I'll be potting up some plants which I bought at the weekend.  I have to have most of my bedding plants in pots as they never do very well in the garden.

I thought I'd share the card I made for my hubby's birthday.



He likes steam trains and I found this stamp on Ebay.  It is by Viva Decor and I stamped onto Desert Storm cardstock and coloured with copics.  The papers are distressed and I've added a computer generated sentiment, a couple of tickets and some die cut cogs.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Allsorts - Happy Birthday
A Gem of a Challenge - It's a Man's World

Thank you for taking the time to visit and I do love it when you leave a comment.  I will be back on Thursday with a DT card.

Lynne x





6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Lynne, such a super stamp and great masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful creation for our challenge this weeek at CRAFTY CATZ, thanks for sharing, x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image for a male creation Lynne and the 'edginess' all all to the masculine feel. It's lovely to see you at our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project at Allsorts 9th Birthday celebration and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x